ATTENTION * ATTENTION * ATTENTION
This morning I have received a call from 480-470-6881 who claimed that he is from Fraternal Order of Police Arizona. After hung up with him and did some research on that number and found out lots of article in google about scam. I also call that number back and same person picked up the phone call and I asked him to transfer call to his supervisor and he just hung up the phone call. So, please do not pay any money to any charity without verifying call. You can simply type that number in google.com and find out who that number belongs to...
You may receive similar call like
- IRS Scam call.
please visit this link https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U9onI0MzmuI
- Fraternal Order of Police Arizona
- Government grant scammer
- Lottery or prize and promotion scam call
- Emergency or grandparent scams
- Online dating or romance scams
There are many more scam in internet or phone call, so before you send money to those people, please do complete research. Do not fall for those scam. Best way to avoid those scams are
- Ask scammer phone number, address, company name if applicable and website address. Once you obtain those information, tell them you will call back.
- Once you have phone number, you can search by typing that number in google.com and be able to see history about that number.
- If you have address, do the same thing in google.com
- If you have website, check that website if it is exist in the web.
- Make sure all the website with https:// (Do not do any transaction on http:// only website)
- Microsoft scam call
- Webcam blackmail scam
- Facebook Scam
We will post more blog in future. Don't forget to our come back and check our blog. If you like our blog, please share with others too.